Indoor Air Quality Testing
You need your Indoor Air Quality Evaluated
Your home may be making you sick! As we make our homes increasingly efficient, Indoor air pollution is a growing challenge for homeowners. Approximately 90% of our lives are spent indoors and many of today’s health issues are derived from poor indoor air quality. In addition to that, there’s five times more pollution indoors than there is outdoors because most homes were constructed with materials that deteriorate over time, off-gas volatile organic compounds and increase the formation of toxic organic growth.
How do you combat poor indoor air from wreaking havoc on your home structural integrity and your family’s health? You hire a trusted HVAC professional, like Argent Heating & Cooling, to perform an initial home air quality evaluation. Our team will provide you with the answers and solutions you need to live a healthier, safer and more energy efficient life in your home.
Toxic Indoor Air Pollution Is Deteriorating You and Your Family’s Health!
While you may be quick to blame allergy season, stress, and work for diminished health, increase in disease and other symptoms you are experiencing, keep in mind that the signs below may be caused by the poor air circulating throughout your home.
- Severe Lung Disease
- Cognitive Impairment
- Persistent Cough
- Nasal Congestion
- Conjunctival Irritation
Don’t compromise your health, safety and comfort with poor indoor air quality. Argent Heating & Cooling will identify sources of the poor air quality and make recommendations that will ensure your home is free of any harmful air pollutants. Book a professional home air quality test now!
Warning Signs You Need an Indoor Air Quality Test IMMEDIATELY
- Severe Allergy Symptoms and Respiratory Illnesses. Long-term exposure from indoor airborne pollutants can have lasting detrimental effects on you and your family’s health.
- Higher Energy Bills. Often, indoor air quality issues are also connected to poorly designed heating and cooling systems that impact health, safety and energy consumption.
- Organic Growth (Mold, fungal growth and Mildew). When there is mold and mildew growth in your home, you may encounter green and black spots around areas of your home that are more prone to higher humidity levels or water exposure, such as your bathroom, kitchen, or your garbage. This can place you and your family’s health at risk as they can breathe in these spores without even realizing it until it’s too late.
- Increased Dust Build Up. It’s easy to overlook the dust buildup around your home especially if the air vents are in hidden spaces. The dust build up may be a result from pollen, dust mites, pet dander, and other highly allergenic systems associated with allergies.
- Elevated Humidity Levels. With the increase of humidity levels, your dramatically increase the likelihood of creating organic growth. Your home may feel stuffy and uncomfortable. Over time, this can significantly increase your health risks and lower your quality of life at home and work.
- Elevated levels of Volatile organic compounds. With the increase of insulation and sealing of the house, the existing organic components of your home off gas and become trapped in the air your breathing, creating health issues for you and your family.
Keep your home safe, healthy and energy efficient year-round! Testing your indoor air quality is the first step Schedule an appointment today.
Argent Heating & Cooling’s Indoor Air Quality Evaluation Process
Take action. Prevent you and your family from experiencing any of the symptoms above. Doing so will improve the air quality and save you more on energy and money in the long run. Our indoor air quality experts at Argent Heating & Cooling have over 30 years of serving the Washington Metropolitan area with professional HVAC repairs and genuinely cares to make sure your indoor air is free of toxic pollutants. Here is what you should expect during our initial indoor air quality evaluation of your home:
- Air Leak Detection
- Inefficient Air Distribution Check
- Identifying the Presence of Mold & Mildew
- Air Filter Inspections
IF the initial evaluation identifies sources and risks to your health, safety and comfort, additional diagnostics and Building Performance testing may be recommended.
Allow Argent Heating & Cooling to Check the Air Quality in Your Home Before It’s Too Late!
Our technicians at Argent Heating & Cooling are highly-trained to serve your indoor air quality needs so that you breathe in air that’s clean and will help maintain your health. We will take the time to listen to your concerns and provide the HVAC solutions that your home needs most, such as clean air purification, filtration, and abatement.
Get in touch and call us at (703) 281-6300 or toll free at (877) 282-6300 to schedule a free, no-obligation Indoor Air Quality Evaluation.