Indoor Air Quality Evaluation
Did you know that 90% of the average American’s day is spent indoors and more than 40% is in your home? Because you spend so much time in your home, proper ventilation, air cleaning, and humidity control can make a big difference in your comfort and health. Argent Heating and Cooling is proud to offer air quality evaluation in Northern Virginia. The air quality experts at Argent Heating and Cooling can complete thorough evaluations of your indoor air system to determine your home’s air quality. During this evaluation, will do the following:
- Check to see if air is leaking out of windows: If much of your indoor air is making its way outside, this not only makes your house too warm or too cold, but racks up an expensive energy bill. Our technicians will check for drafts around every window of your home.
- Check air distribution: Your home’s indoor air should distribute and flow evenly throughout your home, which is especially important for your health. Our experts will check each room to make sure the air spreads through your whole home.
- Make sure air is clean: You and your family should only breath clean, crisp air. Argent’s air quality technicians can check your air quality, see its current quality level, and make suggestions for how to improve your air quality if necessary.
- Check for mold and mildew: Mold and mildew are extremely hazardous to your health and can cause damage to your home. We will thoroughly check for mold and refer you to a mold removal specialist if we find any.
- Air filter inspection: To maintain fresh and clean air in your home, you have to periodically replace your air filter. During your air quality inspection, we will check your air filter and inform you if it’s time for a replacement.
When to Get an Evaluation
How can you know if your home is affected by poor indoor air quality? Look for these signs:
- Unusual and noticeable odors, stale or stuffy air
- Noticeable lack of air movement through the home
- Dirty or faulty central heating or air conditioning equipment
- Damaged flue pipes or chimneys
- Un-vented combustion air sources for fossil fuel appliances
- Excessive humidity
- Tightly constructed or remodeled home
- Presence of molds and mildew
- Decreased health after remodeling, weatherizing, using new furniture, use of household or hobby products, or moving into a new home
- Feeling noticeably healthier outside the home
If you notice any of these red flags, contact Argent Heating & Cooling for a professional air quality evaluation.
Why Argent Heating & Cooling?
Argent Heating & Cooling, an HVAC installation and repair company in Northern Virginia has served the region for over 30 years. We at Argent Heating and Cooling believe that your indoor comfort solutions should include clean air purification, filtration and abatement solutions that improve the quality of your indoor air, because our customers deserve to breathe cleaner, healthier air. Our highly trained technicians are knowledgeable, passionate, and dedicated to your satisfaction. We believe in honesty, loyalty, and open communication, and we use these qualities to drive everything we do. Don’t compromise your health and comfort with poor indoor air quality. Call (703) 281-6300 or toll free at (877) 282-6300 today to schedule a free, no-obligation Indoor Air Quality Evaluation today!