April showers aren’t just for your flowers. After running inside from the rain, tending to your budding garden outside, or any other spring activities, you will want a hot shower. There are many water heater choices to ensure you come home to a hot shower. However, we believe the best way to make sure you have a guaranteed hot shower after April activities is to install a tankless water heater. Here are the benefits of DC metro region tankless water heater installation over standard water heater installation:
- Size: Tankless water heaters are more compact than standard water heaters. This type of water heater takes up less space than a conventional water heater, giving your family more room to use in your home.
- Decreased standby losses: Tankless water basically eliminates the energy wasted when hot water cools in pipes. It also eliminates the energy wasted when water sits in a storage tank, waiting to be used. Since tankless water heaters can eliminate wasted energy from hot water cooling in pipes or tanks, this type of DC area water heater installation can cut energy and water usage by 10-15% in comparison to more traditional water heaters.
- Less water usage: Considering tankless water heaters deliver hot water immediately to the part of the home calling for it (bathroom, kitchen, etc), they waste much less water than traditional heaters. Running the faucet or shower head for a couple minutes to wait for hot water isn’t necessary with tankless water heaters.
- Unlimited hot water: No more running out of hot water midway through your shower! Tankless water heaters can provide unlimited hot water. This is especially handy for those who live with roommates or family members, as coordinating hot water and showers can be tedious and burdensome.
- Longer tank life: DC area water heater installation usually only needs to happen about every 10 – 15 years. However, tankless water heaters last about 20 years. This is usually around 5-10 years more than a traditional water heater. You could install a tankless water heater when your children are born, and have it last all the way up until they are grown up and move out of your home. The longevity of a tankless water heater is often attractive to those who are looking to save in the long run.
Choose Argent for Tankless Water Heater Installation in Northern Virginia!
Tankless water heaters have many benefits over more traditional water heaters. Overall, tankless water heaters give homeowners unlimited, fast hot water and save them money on both energy and water costs. At Argent Heating & Cooling, we specialize in DC area tankless water heater installation. We believe tankless water installation is a great option for homeowners who want to get the best bang for their buck out of their water heaters. Contact us today at 703-281-6300 to get started!